Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ideas from a theif

Log in: when logging out your status should be reset to home after a certain amount of time offline until someone online races you.Then after a certain amount of time it should be reset back to home if not raced.

Garage cars  do not count as nw until sold..This way  noone can hide their entire nw in their garage.

Home Invasion:  Get rid of this insane lvl 3 cap.  Everyone is sitting at lvl 2 just so they can not be hit until the end of the session.This makes HI useless throughout the entire game till the end. Everyone is capable of cruising for models and calenders weather in a car or not just takes longer without a car. So there is always a way to gain nw(old school way). The only thing this feature is doing is benefitting the racers.

Boosts.... Certain status make it easier or harder to boost.  Racing status should be off limits unless you put a mad insane combo on that status.

Each and everyone of these suggestions are from a previous version None of this is new.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

I agree with you jess I also think that there should be a cap on who you can homeinvade while being online cause as of right now im at 4bill net and hit cjw who is at only 10 mill I have never seen this and I think it should be changed to a cap of some sort

(03-07-2015, 12:19 PM)ymcmb2 Wrote: I agree with you jess I also think that there should be a cap on who you can homeinvade while being online cause as of right now im at 4bill net and hit cjw who is at only 10 mill I have never seen this and I think it should be changed to a cap of some sort

I am not sure how he has the nw cap right now as for under your nw I know above it is 10x but yea if you are hittin someone that low something maybe wrong and u may wanna report it...I for one do not like any caps I think he should allow a free for all but Cres isn't gonna go for that.

(03-07-2015, 02:27 PM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 12:19 PM)ymcmb2 Wrote: I agree with you jess I also think that there should be a cap on who you can homeinvade while being online cause as of right now im at 4bill net and hit cjw who is at only 10 mill I have never seen this and I think it should be changed to a cap of some sort

I am not sure how he has the nw cap right now as for under your nw I know above it is 10x but yea if you are hittin someone that low something maybe wrong and u may wanna report it...I for one do not like any caps I think he should allow a free for all but Cres isn't gonna go for that.

Free for all at least makes it to where your not going to know who wins at the end lol I liked the old system with 5K dollar fines to start out and then they go up from there and its not based off NW. 

(03-07-2015, 12:07 PM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:   Log in: when logging out your status should be reset to home after a certain amount of time offline until someone online races you.Then after a certain amount of time it should be reset back to home if not raced.

When you log out it already does this. If you are raced, it sets your status to "Racing".

Quote:Garage cars  do not count as nw until sold..This way  noone can hide their entire nw in their garage.

It already does this, too. All cars in your garage count towards your networth.

Quote: Boosts.... Certain status make it easier or harder to boost.  Racing status should be off limits unless you put a mad insane combo on that status.

It already does this. Certain status make it harder to HI or steal.

(03-07-2015, 11:58 PM)C-speed Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 12:07 PM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:   Log in: when logging out your status should be reset to home after a certain amount of time offline until someone online races you.Then after a certain amount of time it should be reset back to home if not raced.

When you log out it already does this.  If you are raced, it sets your status to "Racing".

Quote:Garage cars  do not count as nw until sold..This way  noone can hide their entire nw in their garage.

Quote: Boosts.... Certain status make it easier or harder to boost.  Racing status should be off limits unless you put a mad insane combo on that status.

My suggestion was that your garage cars not count as NW.Because everyone is hiding behind nw of garaged cars. This way you can have a full garage of whatever but  your nw is only what you have in  models, cash, calenders, and the car you are in. This is something that was bad ass back in the day because no one really knew who had what nw at the end of the game till they emptied their garage and jumped nw suddenly at the end.  

To be honest we are all trying to find a way to get out of this lvl 3 HI boost thing you put on.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a racing/theft game.As it is now the game is soley about racing.People are staying at lvl 2 the entire game hiding behind the lvl 3 restriction.And your thieves are leaving the game.

If it has already been changed to where certain statuses are harder to hit or steal there really is no purpose in the lvl 3 cap.The
initial problem was watching 3 cars be stolen from same person in time frame of one race.Not allowing that person to even get a race in. (cars were being stolen as people were on the pending races list) It wasn't even my cars stolen. It was something I  literally watched and at that it was actually a new player it had happen too.An actual real new player not a multi.  I have been on both sides of the game racing and thieving Racing just takes to much outta ya and you get burnt out so they go to thieving.Which still keeps the players on the game.Putting caps on this just sends players elsewhere.( just my opinion)

(03-09-2015, 05:55 AM)ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 11:58 PM)C-speed Wrote:

When you log out it already does this.  If you are raced, it sets your status to "Racing".

My suggestion was that your garage cars not count as NW.Because everyone is hiding behind nw of garaged cars. This way you can have a full garage of whatever but  your nw is only what you have in  models, cash, calenders, and the car you are in. This is something that was bad ass back in the day because no one really knew who had what nw at the end of the game till they emptied their garage and jumped nw suddenly at the end.  

To be honest we are all trying to find a way to get out of this lvl 3 HI boost thing you put on.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a racing/theft game.As it is now the game is soley about racing.People are staying at lvl 2 the entire game hiding behind the lvl 3 restriction.And your thieves are leaving the game.

If it has already been changed to where certain statuses are harder to hit or steal there really is no purpose in the lvl 3 cap.The
initial problem was watching 3 cars be stolen from same person in time frame of one race.Not allowing that person to even get a race in. (cars were being stolen as people were on the pending races list) It wasn't even my cars stolen. It was something I  literally watched and at that it was actually a new player it had happen too.An actual real new player not a multi.  I have been on both sides of the game racing and thieving Racing just takes to much outta ya and you get burnt out so they go to thieving.Which still keeps the players on the game.Putting caps on this just sends players elsewhere.( just my opinion)

Update:
Except for the car you're in, cars in your garage no longer count towards your net worth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Ideas *AGAIN* projectjdm 5 2,006 03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon