Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea's

On a mobile device, you should see an icon with 3 bars on it. That is the menu drop down with the Login option.

.png   menuIcon.png (Size: 1.93 KB / Downloads: 1)

(08-07-2015, 11:37 AM)C-speed Wrote: Keep the ideas and suggestions coming guys! We'll starting integrating them slowly. I believe first on the list is bringing back working and we are working on a friendly mobile version.

does this mean your gonna bring back old hitting? lol

also a few more idea's

1. Have more of a selection in the fastest cars and stuff, right now its just your 1 main car that everyone buys and what not. Be cool if there was more cars.
2. Bring back prize money going into your credit bank. Some people have the time to play all the time and some don't. It kinda sucks the way it is now. Me for instance I could win 1 round then the next round i may have a side job and i wont play at all. those credits are going to waste.
3. if you do bring back old hi alg than put a strict limit on who you can hit and who's car you can steal.
mecca :postwhore:

(08-07-2015, 11:37 AM)C-speed Wrote: Keep the ideas and suggestions coming guys! We'll starting integrating them slowly. I believe first on the list is bringing back working and we are working on a friendly mobile version.

I don't think you would need to bring working back, just increase the amount of cash you get from a loss on PVP. Maybe 40 or 50% of what you would have got for a win. I think at the minute you prob get about 2% which isnt worth taking the loss so people don't eneter.

(08-07-2015, 03:05 PM)Reebar Wrote:

I don't think you would need to bring working back, just increase the amount of cash you get from a loss on PVP. Maybe 40 or 50% of what you would have got for a win. I think at the minute you prob get about 2% which isnt worth taking the loss so people don't eneter.

so what you got risk messing up your win/lose ratio to get money?

Cell phone thing doesn't work

another thing too cres about the whole pvp money making thing, you know how easy it to cheat with the pvp there is no anti bot against that. its simple make sure your the fastest in the game, get a crap ton of models, and set up a marco. its that easy. Im not saying i have done it but i wanted a good response if you said something bout cheating lol

(08-08-2015, 04:28 AM)mecca_boy Wrote: another thing too cres about the whole pvp money making thing, you know how easy it to cheat with the pvp there is no anti bot against that. its simple make sure your the fastest in the game, get a crap ton of models, and set up a marco. its that easy. Im not saying i have done it but i wanted a good response if you said something bout cheating lol

ahahahahahahaa if I was crresent I wouldn't even entertain that comment. For a start, getting ahead of everyone and staying ahead is not easy without putting time and effort into the game, plus you cant even tune properly so you would get owned at pvp like you did. Then you say all you need is a ton of models, again getting to the stage of being able to get a shit load of models takes time and effort. You cant do it overnight.

Im fed up with people saying change this back and change that back, and old school this and old school that and old playyers wont come back unless ggame changegs back, blah blah fucking blah. The game was full of multii accounts and cheaters who we don't want back, we want new players. Every session more new players are playing, its a far better version of the game that only needs minor changes. Nothing needs changed back. The only people suggest crap idea's like this is people who are frustrated that they are not getting there own way. Yes maybe there is way's to cheat but cres has made it as hard as possible.

Couple of people shouting the game is too easy when they haven't won shit??

Give over, play the new better version and stop crying.

Quote:ahahahahahahaa if I was crresent I wouldn't even entertain that comment. For a start, getting ahead of everyone and staying ahead is not easy without putting time and effort into the game, plus you cant even tune properly so you would get owned at pvp like you did. Then you say all you need is a ton of models, again getting to the stage of being able to get a shit load of models takes time and effort. You cant do it overnight.

whoa whoa whoa partner no need to act like your mom should of swallowed you, i simply thought a flaw and a way to cheat and brought it to cres attention so a solution could be put into place which is simple add the anti-bot thing to pvp.

Quote:Im fed up with people saying change this back and change that back, and old school this and old school that and old playyers wont come back unless ggame changegs back, blah blah fucking blah. The game was full of multii accounts and cheaters who we don't want back, we want new players. Every session more new players are playing, its a far better version of the game that only needs minor changes. Nothing needs changed back. The only people suggest crap idea's like this is people who are frustrated that they are not getting there own way. Yes maybe there is way's to cheat but cres has made it as hard as possible.

its doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why your against it all lol

Quote:Couple of people shouting the game is too easy when they haven't won shit??
Ive never cared to win especially when their is 7 active players lol also like i told you last round when you said i should try to win this round. i have kids and a wife, and between you and me i like it when she swallow's my "other" kids and when she opens up her legs, you may have a different outlook on things but hey brotha i salute you but thats you know mine outlook

but back on top cres i asked romeo what he remember from the old hi alg and this is what he told me

"i cant remember the code or dont have the text file but these were things
-hit range 4x max
-lost races help %
-there was time in the code
-2000 credits should get about 4 hits
But from what i experienced he has it about right recently"

so maybe it was really close and you changed it?

(08-08-2015, 09:51 AM)mecca_boy Wrote:
Quote:ahahahahahahaa if I was crresent I wouldn't even entertain that comment. For a start, getting ahead of everyone and staying ahead is not easy without putting time and effort into the game, plus you cant even tune properly so you would get owned at pvp like you did. Then you say all you need is a ton of models, again getting to the stage of being able to get a shit load of models takes time and effort. You cant do it overnight.

whoa whoa whoa partner no need to act like your mom should of swallowed you, i simply thought a flaw and a way to cheat and brought it to cres attention so a solution could be put into place which is simple add the anti-bot thing to pvp.

Quote:Im fed up with people saying change this back and change that back, and old school this and old school that and old playyers wont come back unless ggame changegs back, blah blah fucking blah. The game was full of multii accounts and cheaters who we don't want back, we want new players. Every session more new players are playing, its a far better version of the game that only needs minor changes. Nothing needs changed back. The only people suggest crap idea's like this is people who are frustrated that they are not getting there own way. Yes maybe there is way's to cheat but cres has made it as hard as possible.

Quote:Couple of people shouting the game is too easy when they haven't won shit??
Ive never cared to win especially when their is 7 active players lol also like i told you last round when you said i should try to win this round. i have kids and a wife, and between you and me i like it when she swallow's my "other" kids and when she opens up her legs, you may have a different outlook on things but hey brotha i salute you but thats you know mine outlook

but back on top cres i asked romeo what he remember from the old hi alg and this is what he told me

-hit range 4x max
-lost races help %

... dude how can you refer to your woman as object or hobbie that opens her legs for you, very disrespectful in my opinion.

I played both versions and won everything on both so I would play either and would win either if I wanted, I am against it because the last version was a multi account/ cheater infested version and this version is a lot lot better and harder for cheaters.

Me, massive, rio, maltablond, the_boss where active players when the game changed and we all prefer the new version, needs a few tweaks but a lot better.

I also played "back in the day" and the thing I remember the most is trying to race the 1 million multi accounts but them turing down your race because they where the top guys accounts and then no one ever had a chance, new comers where fucked unless they made multis aswell. Then came bots and macros. Was complete bullcrap.

And HI is very similar to the way it was back in the day, im nearly 100% sure I read somewhere that the current algorithm was changed the same as the very first version being the "old days". Cres might want to put this to bed.

BOOM

In cresents words

"Game play should be that much more exhilarating and exciting. Home invasion and racing range limitations have been brought back to the original version 1.0 style as well as the home invasion algorithm itself."

The HI algorithm is the same as the 1.0 style. Is that "old school" enough.

(08-08-2015, 03:35 PM)Reebar Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 09:51 AM)mecca_boy Wrote:

-hit range 4x max
-lost races help %

... dude how can you refer to your woman as object or hobbie that opens her legs for you, very disrespectful in my opinion.

I played both versions and won everything on both so I would play either and would win either if I wanted, I am against it because the last version was a multi account/ cheater infested version and this version is a lot lot better and harder for cheaters.

Me, massive, rio, maltablond, the_boss where active players when the game changed and we all prefer the new version, needs a few tweaks but a lot better.

I also played "back in the day" and the thing I remember the most is trying to race the 1 million multi accounts but them turing down your race because they where the top guys accounts and then no one ever had a chance, new comers where fucked unless they made multis aswell. Then came bots and macros. Was complete bullcrap.

And HI is very similar to the way it was back in the day, im nearly 100% sure I read somewhere that the current algorithm was changed the same as the very first version being the "old days". Cres might want to put this to bed.

BOOM

In cresents words

"Game play should be that much more exhilarating and exciting. Home invasion and racing range limitations have been brought back to the original version 1.0 style as well as the home invasion algorithm itself."

The HI algorithm is the same as the 1.0 style. Is that "old school" enough.

link please

and it can say thart all he wants but the old way attempts and level mattered now they don't. there isnt even a thing as attemps so how in the fuck do you get the same hi alg if attempts are not even part of the game lol either im blind and dont see attempts anywhere at home or you got a different layout

Net Worth $616,550,601
Skill Level 24 / 107,297 Exp
Models 1,470,160
Crew Models 14
CM's +/- 1,658/1,644
Races W/L 1,650 / 143
W/L Ratio 92.0%
Players Beat 25
Thefts 0
Home Invasions 5
Caught 3
Best Finish 1

i dont see attempts do you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Serious I/D/E idea hwnplaya 0 1,183 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM