Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI's

Ok I know the 5/0 spam but how do you guys figure out your numbers like 49/149 and stuff like that each round? I need some help HIing so if anyone is able to help me please let me know.. this is the only thing I suck at in this game!!!

keep trying #'s
thats what i do
and its the same for boost... i put in the wrong #s once on accident... and it has been working for me ever since Wink
*insert signature here*

Big Grinha i do that too...i was trying to HI someone...i accidentlly put in 6/169...but i was trying to use 69.169
and the other number was 16/169 and i got it too :grin:

aight thanks a lot guys!

lol renzo u don't no [censored] lol i gave u most of the numbers and u still dun get much lol and yet...... i still suck
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

maybe the #'s is the reason u cant HI...ever think about that one??
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

a lot of times, find the sum of two numbers, good sums to work with: 225, 275, 375, and divide those up in weird ways, those usually have good results, also, pick a number between 50-99 for the top number, then for the bottom use the same number with 1 in front of it, for example: 74/174, 69/169, ect. and if you want to get really tactful, take a number 50-99, use it for the top, and for the bottom, flip the top two numbers and add 1 to the front, for example: 96/169, 85/158, ect.

also remember, prowling is the easiest to hit at, probably followed by tuning or working, and offline at home being the hardest.
Shazam!:eek:

Quote:keep trying #'s
thats what i do
and its the same for boost... i put in the wrong #s once on accident... and it has been working for me ever since

exactly... just keep trying numbers til you find one that works... i have a few even one has their own number that works only for them... you just gotta find it
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

"and offline at home being the hardest."\

thats supposed to be hard? lol thats were i use to get most of my hits. i use to hit better offline then online but now its the same i think.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Quote:"and offline at home being the hardest."\

thats supposed to be hard? lol thats were i use to get most of my hits. i use to hit better offline then online but now its the same i think.

Well, most difficult for me is offline at home, just trying to help the kid. Confusedmirk:
Shazam!:eek:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon