Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Happiness

Make it so they don't get less happy when you win, thats silly hey he won 20 races in a row we're disgruntled it makes no sense.
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

nice idea, i like it
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

I think it has something to do with beating someone lower level than you. Not entirely sure on that, but I think thats what it is.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

co-sign

no. nothing to do with lower leval... if you win/get imports from a person who is 40% happy they are gonna come to you like that but happier. you gotta keep winn races when you get them. I have won 40+ races and the happiness has not dropped. make sure you max out and then race and win and they will stay at 100%
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

not always sometimes they be like oh i'm only 98% happiness for no reason
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

maybe one of them just found out they have a vinarial disease...give the imports a break :0
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

I could understand the IM happiness dropping if your ratio isn't all that great. Is that the case for you?
**Space for sale**

Import Models: 3,613 (Happiness: 96%)
mine are mad at me Sad
mecca :postwhore:

i'm only .95 Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Model Happiness Hitman666 1 818 09-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Last Post: idiotstick
  Happiness meter for crew models? LoveDontHate 8 2,077 02-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Last Post: calder12

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon