Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO limit

True dat homie. That's one of the things I like about NSX is their belief in NEVER burning down CMs. You guys are just blamed cuz you're the only other crew in contention.
**Space for sale**

uhh kabi, u were in btp when we had 8k cm's :p

Oh crap that's right. But I was only in there for a little bit before things headed south...if that's the same session I'm thinking about. lol
**Space for sale**

Quote:yes and alot more spender's and it a real big challenge too.I remember someone in butch butch bought me 100 doller worth of creds to get pass The game it was crazy. Those day's were fun Big Grin
could that have been Emilija? A.k.a Lithuanian_Girl?
if i was u.. i wouldn't have said she bought u creds..
bad idea mecca..
and for the Cms thing...
maybe he did raise the limit, but forgot to take off the block on it for 1500 :p
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

No i don't think it was em i forget who it was was not her tho i tihnk it was this km guy.I don't remember :confused:
mecca :postwhore:

nah wrong session, we OWNED that round :p

yes we did..we were only burn't once that round..and that was right at start..Smile

ok back on topic yet again and to get a bump to the top please take off the limit on cm's racers can't beat spenders
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I still don't understand the concept behind having a cap on CMs. There are no bots or whatever that crap was to worry about anymore so why not let the racers have a chance at getting a ton of CMs?
**Space for sale**

the only chance non spenders have to win is in a crew it needs to be evened out
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limit spam races per day teet 2 1,470 04-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  Bye Bye HI Limit? teet 4 1,885 11-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  HI'ing Limit/Range crazyfrog555 2 1,262 03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon