Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO limit

you had the easy way out with the burning..you know JR wouldnt of been out like that if nicke didnt touch them.

cheating to win? ..it seems you did more than us...it may not be classified cheating in the rules but you know damn right it is...
All I need is One Mic.

HAHAHA do you know how many times we were burnt as many times if not more than them and just as bad each time. so go ahead and go that route but we got it almost as bad as PPP but romeo just didnt like them.

and when we got burnt we got them back by racing... you guys have yet to be burned but yet you burnt PK.

we burnt pk?

nice one...tell me which member did it in nsx then if we burnt them...because we sure as hell didnt...funny how everyone said lilthread burned them..not one person mentioned NSX until you...
All I need is One Mic.

Well it was romeo who wants your crew to win so guilty by association. In wich i think burning is a coward way ill never burn or tell people to do it. Honestly last round jason could have done it to us like i could have done to them, the difference is Jason and I didnt want that but couldnt control what all our players did.

But you didnt have a comeback to what i said about Jasons crew not being the only that got it bad on being burnt. Or did i explain everything to you well enough that you understood that our crew winning wasnt cuz nicke burnt them and thats the only reason.

those are interesting accustations...but you proably dont have proof..or do you?
All I need is One Mic.

i actually have liltreadburn telling me that romeo was watching his account while he was gone in message in the game. Should i go get it and post it here? its no problem just a simple copy and paste.

well vegito bring it on when nsx comes back we'll go head to head and win, what was ur crews cbr last round and whats ours this round so don't sit there talking [censored] unless you've beaten us, i'm not afraid of the crew u put together for last round thats for sure, oh and the pk getting burnt thing don't blame us we could have burnt them anytime, but we never cause anyone who dared was going to get booted, thats how u control your members vegito bye punishing them for doing something your not down with, tana told everyone at the beginning of the round that burning = boot and nobody did it, how is it our fault that romeo doesn't like the people in pk, when it happened to btp repeatedly it wasn't anybodys but there own fault same goes for pk
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

hahaha oh man jonny u r so wrong, nsx or btp would own any crew that you could make, these racers would OWN ANY of your racers if there wasent a fricken limit on cm's..only way other crews would win would be by spending or burning, i kno for facr that none of my peeps want to win by burning unless you get burned first :p and its not our fault that those people had to make romeo as their enemies and then give him there PASSWORDS, some peoeple r dumb but startin next session that problem should be over eh...

how many people come in and out of PK? how many invites did noobie send out?..now look at nsx i sent out 12invites only 1 has left the crew which was charles for his own reasons so i send another 1 out to tiff who a few of the members know pretty well, i trust my members and i trust what they have to say..so dont blame me or my members for noobie being a noob and sending invites all over the place, thats just stupid.. i never asked for pk to be burn't nor did any of my members..and what all you guys go by is hear say which means [censored]..*oh romeo was loking after my account* he says it so it must be true? every1 bleams romeo coz he an easy target..i trust each and every1 of my members 100% can noobie say they same?

Even before pk was burnt we still had the lead and we did have alot of people banned and unbanned constantly during the round...
NSX DREAMN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limit spam races per day teet 2 1,470 04-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  Bye Bye HI Limit? teet 4 1,885 11-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  HI'ing Limit/Range crazyfrog555 2 1,262 03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon