Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP

really skogey if you don't have something constructive to say why even post in the ideas section
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:really skogey if you don't have something constructive to say why even post in the ideas section

because he has a difference of opinion. it's a forum, why can't he express his views? also like him, i think ppl that have that many losses have earned the exp outright and should have just as many chances as anyone else. and trust me, just because you have that many losses, doesn't mean you will automatically win IDE. how do i know this? because i was on the top of the loss list many times. i also did that to help many others out with exp. as soon as i had enough exp to lvl, i did, that way many others could gain as much exp from me as possible. where would many ppl in this game be if it wasn't for the people who lose races?

just because some people don't have what it takes, people shouldn't be penalized for others who just can't keep up (assuming they're playing legally).
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:ROFL, you mean you are jealous that you are not good enough to do it dont you?
thats an important point to bring to this discussion, my jealousy of someone who spends all his time stealing stuff, yeah real constructive basically he just was flaming me any chance to be a flamer
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon