Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the green/red dots!

mmmkay.. yeah.. lets bring back them green/red dots for Dyno tuning.. they were better than the line chart is..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i think they should keep it as it is. for one, it adds just a little more realism to the game. secondly, i think it adds a little challenge and forces people to actually be skilled in this area. i know it doesn't make as much of a diff in later lvl's, but in the beginning, dyno tuning can play a big role. at lvl 1, 3-5% can shave off .08 seconds from your 1/4 mile. i was lvl 1 and running 12.4's with my civic.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote: i think they should keep it as it is. for one, it adds just a little more realism to the game. secondly, i think it adds a little challenge and forces people to actually be skilled in this area. i know it doesn't make as much of a diff in later lvl's, but in the beginning, dyno tuning can play a big role. at lvl 1, 3-5% can shave off .08 seconds from your 1/4 mile. i was lvl 1 and running 12.4's with my civic.

Quote:i think they should keep it as it is. for one, it adds just a little more realism to the game. secondly, i think it adds a little challenge and forces people to actually be skilled in this area.

agreed. it ads more realism. what dyno staion shows dots weather it is good or not? adn it makes you learn a skill in the game... so i completly agree
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going green teet 10 2,657 11-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  the green/red bar 5litremustang 20 4,476 07-24-2005, 05:28 AM
Last Post: 5litremustang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon