Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ihi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[censored] off JAKE you absolutely DICK, and speed your the n00bist person ive seen as, as for you born_to_lead "a pack of N00b's"
you are the worse english speaking person in this forum, Learn to crawl before you walk, you little [censored] head
im done now
my spelling is bad

but i agree with luke

homie n reed your grammar and english is beyond fukd its like 4 year old mentality idiots typing fast with one finger
haha you can kinda piture those two retards going at it, with one finger
it's not just a game, join a top crew and u will find out something important winning top crew is hard work
lmfao luke calling me a noob
speed u r a noob

lukes lead top crew bin in top crews almost got ide

and at least has top25's, u have shown nothing
romeo u r a fuckface
yes i am a fukface who burns n doesnt give a fuk lol

i dont care ur stila nobody who changes his game name eveyr chance he gets who is unknown with nothing ahieved yet u cal luke a noob hahaha
no poin to fight with rom3o speeed he just talks alot to make up everything he lacks in mc that he will never have......but like i said on the other post yall fight and say bs all day bout IHI we still gonna do things big...do got the time to type to you all day like a fag
u posted 5 times consecutivlley without ne one else replying yet u got no time now?

AHHAHAHA

and i talk to make up wat i lack? which would be wat noob?

lol clowns bunch of self contradicting fuks saying u dont wanna reply who made that thread in flame wars u fuk head?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7