Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ihi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lol
Quote:no poin to fight with rom3o speeed he just talks alot to make up everything he lacks in mc that he will never have......but like i said on the other post yall fight and say bs all day bout IHI we still gonna do things big...do got the time to type to you all day like a fag

You say you got big things every [censored] round make up your [censored] mind i think you [censored] suck at mc and i got all day to type look how amny post i got
you admit to having no life.
Speed you are the shittest player around, if you were a n00b you could use that as an accuse, but youve been around a while, but just havent improved. *bummer*
born_to_lead, you werent born to lead, im sick of hearing your bullshit in the forums, do us all a favour, and get back to being a n00b out of the forums
mecca was around just as long as i was, if not longer.
highway didnt even say anything about mecca though...so why are u bringin him into this??? Cool
Quote:mecca was around just as long as i was, if not longer.

and mecca doesnt suck as bad...you've been here for a while and you still havent had a ribbon...keep thinking ihi will win...because they wont..
Quote:mecca was around just as long as i was, if not longer.

yes i may be here long and have no medel because i give my nw to people who trying for top 25 if im not going for it
i admit to having lofe too!! ^_^
IHI will never get top crew "pack of noobs" will never win top crew no matter how hard they try there will always be a better crew around.....rom3o,mecca,highway all damn good people that have max respect you and your crew will never be as good as them or even come close, Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7