Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: well , time to come clean...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i guess now is as good a time as any to come clean. maybe some of you have been wondering how someone who just started this month can hit the way i do. well , the truth is , this isnt my first session. i have actually been playing for along time. i got to the point where this game was still addicting to me b/c its a bad habbit , but just wasnt fun for me anymore. so in a last ditch effort to try and enjoy this once great game again , i decided to ditch my old name and start over. my attempt failed. i really do not enjoy this game anymore , its just a bad habbit i cant give up. its been fun [censored] with all of you trying to get under your skin , but its just not what it use to be. i will probably still play boost mode every once in awhile , but i am done with regular MC. a few people knew it was me , but for the rest that tolerated a "noobie" busting down their doors , i thank you for the last bit of fun i had in reg. MC.

- teet
Cool
Justin, you crazy fucker..A few of us knew you were gonna do it, and you folled just about everyone whom didn't know... :p

Good Job Bro, and have fun..
Teet owns u all, peace man, Smile

sad to see a vet leave, it just makes room for me Smile

When u had first told me i was like wtf, man ur good
Bastard... stole my idea... I did it to you a few sessions ago :p I know exactly how you feel though man. Peace
ya , it was fun
Teet have a good one!

I´m still waiting for my win Tongue Then i can have some fun.. After that i will retire as everyone else!

I kinda understod it was a vet behind Dax. But it also could have been anyone else with deep pockets! Tongue

So I´ll see you in boost mode from time to time....
8/27 5:13pm SpinneR_... HI $39,286,870 [View]
8/27 5:12pm CubRunne... HI $26,059,142 [View]
8/27 5:11pm CubRunne... HI $30,318,820 [View]
8/27 5:11pm FR33____... HI $21,564,426 [View]
8/27 5:09pm GiorgioA... HI $12,872,937 [View]
8/27 5:08pm enzolove... HI $11,087,814 [View]

not bad for a noob lol
o_O me and brandon had a chat about this... :p
yeah, it wasnt hard to figure out what was going on when you mentioned Skogey and them...
Pages: 1 2