Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mofo top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lol, what is the defenition of legit? or even better what would a not legit account log-in be?
actual people that play the game not multis or friends accounts that u "take care of" Wink
oooh ok, but that cant be done anymore :/
unfortunately no part of there getting rid of the multis and cheaters idea i guess
i can see how people would disagree with it if people were able to get on all they're crew mates accounts while they were gone or whatever.
well due to our lack of spenders we couldn't afford to waste creds, so we had a couple guys from different time zones take care of all the accounts when they could it was our only real chance
yeah, you guys had a shitload of wins though
the joys of a day and night shift slicknsxy took care of the days and aisenal took care of the nights
day shift and nite shift as we would call it..haha who needs spenders when u can work as a team..but as from next round it will be hard to find members to get to there accounts to work when need be...

man i wounder whos gonna help this guy out with top 25...? back on topic for a post
who the hell did you guys race all day lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7