Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mofo top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
we had the login info to the helpers accounts thats why tana got in trouble
oh, he got it back though...didnt seem like much trouble
no cause they were real people and not multis so ray couldn't really go for the throat
well yeah, thats why it wasnt much trouble lol
well i'm just glad the round is over it was a major rollercoaster ride i need a break
haha yeah, i wish i could take a break...i still need a freaking badge. i dont know if i want to do my own crew or what...i havent heard of many top crews next session..
so u are planning on racing alot next round then cause if u are i know a crew that could use some help
yeah what i am hatin on NSX u motherfuckers used way tooo many multis y don't u just admit it all amma saying is that NSX members aint no real MC players cuz real MC players never cheat u cock juggling thundercunt :grin:
NSX is the cocksuckers yet Mecca_Boy and Dyna were on Ray every day trying to get NSX banned. While NSX just played their own game.

I think you need to stop jacking off to much as all the blood is gone from your head, an the ability to think logically ceases to exist.
Quote:ahh monte edited them all...now i missed what it said originally and now im confused lol

I just edited the thread title since the forum does not censor it. Their words are all there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7