Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IHI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Join Here...We Want Top 3 And Higher Nuttin Less.

Any CAn Join Even New Ppl..

Just PM To Join.
you won't get top 3
keep thinkin that!
and if you dont got nuttin to say bout joinin i dont care so last message to you bout what neg. [censored] you got to say
ok
so n e 1?
no.
owned.
Quote:you won't get top 3
Quote:owned.
Quote:no.

seriously fellas....if u got nothin meaningful to post then dont bother, its stuff like that, usless posts that ruin threads, besides born_to_lead started this thread for his own crews purpose....not for mindless spamming
lol Eli... sorry born 2 lead... i dont think u can get top 3... BB4L2... BTP... and either MidniterZ or KYKREW are getting the top 3... sorry to burst ur bubble... i've also heard rumors of NSX_dreamn coming back... so... yeh... thats the top 5... sorry... u cannot count out puff_puff_give either... they have a good krew started up...
Quote:lol Eli... sorry born 2 lead... i dont think u can get top 3... BB4L2... BTP... and either MidniterZ or KYKREW are getting the top 3... sorry to burst ur bubble... i've also heard rumors of NSX_dreamn coming back... so... yeh... thats the top 5... sorry... u cannot count out puff_puff_give either... they have a good krew started up...

MidniterZ + Puff_Puff = 1 crew
Pages: 1 2 3