Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IHI

Join Here...We Want Top 3 And Higher Nuttin Less.

Any CAn Join Even New Ppl..

Just PM To Join.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

you won't get top 3
]=O~

keep thinkin that!
and if you dont got nuttin to say bout joinin i dont care so last message to you bout what neg. [censored] you got to say

ok
]=O~

so n e 1?

no.
Noahs_ark

owned.
]=O~

Quote:you won't get top 3
Quote:owned.
Quote:no.

seriously fellas....if u got nothin meaningful to post then dont bother, its stuff like that, usless posts that ruin threads, besides born_to_lead started this thread for his own crews purpose....not for mindless spamming
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

lol Eli... sorry born 2 lead... i dont think u can get top 3... BB4L2... BTP... and either MidniterZ or KYKREW are getting the top 3... sorry to burst ur bubble... i've also heard rumors of NSX_dreamn coming back... so... yeh... thats the top 5... sorry... u cannot count out puff_puff_give either... they have a good krew started up...
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:lol Eli... sorry born 2 lead... i dont think u can get top 3... BB4L2... BTP... and either MidniterZ or KYKREW are getting the top 3... sorry to burst ur bubble... i've also heard rumors of NSX_dreamn coming back... so... yeh... thats the top 5... sorry... u cannot count out puff_puff_give either... they have a good krew started up...

MidniterZ + Puff_Puff = 1 crew
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon