Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I need the BEST 45 top crew players here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i guess so damn that helper owned we got hella cm's
im gettin all confused on what people are doing next season...so can sumone put it to me straight...whats going on??? Cool
lol i think i just agreed to help romeo on msn :crazy:
tana u were in nsx before btp? :crazy: im pretty sure u were in my crew in that 1 session of gold too lol
its all good man...so am i... Cool
btp was to tough to be in, we got burned like u wouldn't beleive
dam...like JR??? Cool
haha yea we did..its cuz we were soooo good Smile and lude, it was worse then JR :crazy: yerbs too bad u werent in it the session we had 8k cm's, i bet u would have liked that :p
Quote:tana u were in nsx before btp? :crazy: im pretty sure u were in my crew in that 1 session of gold too lol

umm no i was in JR a few rounds b4 free gold with alex as crew leader..then in free gold i was in nsx..and after free gold i left JR to play for nsx with andrew as crew leader..after that round my comp was gettin fix and nsx went down hill as Speed the crew leader at the time sold out..so for the next few rounds i was just messing round with helpers and ways to work etc..then last round of old mc i join up with btp...
yes i would have, thats another 1 of my big things i want changed about this game 2 is the cm limit 1500 is nothing if all 15 players try u get that in 4 to 5 days then u can pretty much quit playing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16