Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I need the BEST 45 top crew players here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
:crazy: :crazy: lol its too far back...all i kno is that we had lots of fun ^_^ we gotta do BTP again and own Smile
Quote: :crazy: :crazy: lol its too far back...all i kno is that we had lots of fun ^_^ we gotta do BTP again and own Smile

let me know when...ill be down to help u out paki Cool
yea lude ill let you kno, will do it when ever i can get some free time. Racing is hard now :p
Quote: :crazy: :crazy: lol its too far back...all i kno is that we had lots of fun ^_^ we gotta do BTP again and own Smile

im free after next round so just name a round *not xmas riud as i wont be around*..and get yr lazy butt back to racing..u had long eunf rest haha..
i would but being in btp gave me heartburn i was always afraid to login
Quote:yea lude ill let you kno, will do it when ever i can get some free time. Racing is hard now :p

agreed...december sounds a lot better for me... Cool
u busy this xmas? Sad lol and outkast, wouldnt the burnings have been eliminated? cuz of the new rule?
how there is no way to stop it
Quote:how there is no way to stop it

true dat Cool
yea its impossible to stop burning crews...no matter what u do it will always be in the game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16