Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats to top playaz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
congrats to everyone who tried.. but special congratz to the following peeps..

Daniel aka ZendeR - good job on gettin 1st baby :grin:

Matt aka KaibiganSi - congrats on 2nd bud

EzaVm - congrats on 3rd (or at least i think so :crazySmile

congrats to me for I, D, and E..

congrats to Night_Moves_4_Jamie on top crew, and i'm glad we won in Jamie's name!

congrats to Sir Nicklas for top home invader and top car jacker!
congrats guys
congrats..everyone
tnx for the help pandy :grin:
Congrats all
congrats to everybody and good job for everyone who took away my hard work just cause ya suck pandas dick every damn day get off his ass and do it your way btw Panda i came ot the conclusion every icon every trophy you may have or get you havent earned a single 1 of those theyve been given to you by other players help so in other words stop sucking pandas dick
Sorry, but did I miss something? Your congratulating 2 useless people who couldn't do it on their own? Dan, grow up. If they want a PSP so badly that they have to virtually cheat to get it, then why don't they just get some guts and atleast steal it properly.

As far as I am concerned, you both suck. Anyone who can't play the game fair should get banned or atleast forfeit all prizes ect.
still haven know about my rank..??
i definitially agree crypto i had 3rd taken from me cause panda knew i would of broke his plan and guarentee to R.I.P. Jamie
this is the MOST IGNORANT THING i've read in a congrats thread.. keep dat bullsh1t outta here.. no joke..
people people people..stop hating..its just a game..enjoy it Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7