Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: AnD_1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im looking for members to join my crew...2 sessions ago we got 4th in 8 days with only racing for a full 2 days...any old members are definitley welcome and i am looking for new ones

heres the crew so far

liGHts_OUt_spEEd
A_n_i_M_a_L
I would join but I can't Sad
Quote:im looking for members to join my crew...2 sessions ago we got 4th in 8 days with only racing for a full 2 days...any old members are definitley welcome and i am looking for new ones

heres the crew so far

liGHts_OUt_spEEd
A_n_i_M_a_L

Sorry Miles, didn't see this post. I started one too, but I mistook our 4th place for 3rd. my booboo... But we can and will do much better. But we do need to good playaz.
Quote:I would join but I can't Sad

And why is that???

BTW I deleted my other post about this crew Miles. No need for 2 like some others do. :crazy:
he already has a crew is my guess
and gl to your crew
Quote:he already has a crew is my guess
and gl to your crew

That's cool. but why not just say so.. LOL!! GL to yours too. Who are you riding with this session???
romeo
lol the crew name is AnD_1 hahaha...my crew is AnD_1RaCiNg or some [censored] its from last sesion
Quote:lol the crew name is AnD_1 hahaha...my crew is AnD_1RaCiNg or some [censored] its from last sesion

Yeah We've been using that name for 3 sessions now, Not sure why you were using it to begin with????
AnD_1_RaCiNg u guys been using this one or AnD_1
Pages: 1 2 3