Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnD_1

im looking for members to join my crew...2 sessions ago we got 4th in 8 days with only racing for a full 2 days...any old members are definitley welcome and i am looking for new ones

heres the crew so far

liGHts_OUt_spEEd
A_n_i_M_a_L
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

I would join but I can't Sad

Quote:im looking for members to join my crew...2 sessions ago we got 4th in 8 days with only racing for a full 2 days...any old members are definitley welcome and i am looking for new ones

heres the crew so far

liGHts_OUt_spEEd
A_n_i_M_a_L

Sorry Miles, didn't see this post. I started one too, but I mistook our 4th place for 3rd. my booboo... But we can and will do much better. But we do need to good playaz.
Noob, what Noob...

Quote:I would join but I can't Sad

And why is that???

BTW I deleted my other post about this crew Miles. No need for 2 like some others do. :crazy:
Noob, what Noob...

he already has a crew is my guess
and gl to your crew
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:he already has a crew is my guess
and gl to your crew

That's cool. but why not just say so.. LOL!! GL to yours too. Who are you riding with this session???
Noob, what Noob...

romeo
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

lol the crew name is AnD_1 hahaha...my crew is AnD_1RaCiNg or some [censored] its from last sesion
Drag-Master

Quote:lol the crew name is AnD_1 hahaha...my crew is AnD_1RaCiNg or some [censored] its from last sesion

Yeah We've been using that name for 3 sessions now, Not sure why you were using it to begin with????
Noob, what Noob...

AnD_1_RaCiNg u guys been using this one or AnD_1
Drag-Master

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AnD_1 liGHts_OUt_spEEd 9 1,925 08-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon