Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most OVER-rated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would have to go with Nicke Kredite.... personally he hasnt shown me any skills at all except taking out a cc out of the walet and using it on mc
DanDanger my bad
Quote:I would have to go with Nicke Kredite.... personally he hasnt shown me any skills at all except taking out a cc out of the walet and using it on mc
i'd have to disagree with you man.. nicke's damn good.. there's alot of ppl who just " take a cc out of the walet and use it on mc"
not just nicke, nicke uses his credits wisely and does the most he can do with the credits he does buy..
i would have to say any person with more than 3 medals. b/c any n00b to MC will think your hella good and what not
me-i suck
chefsta!! i heard u was making a return to MC! so wats up with that man? u coming back? :confused:
Return ha I never really was any good in the first place, most people didnt even know I was gone or knew who I was to start with.
not even looking at past winner's or nuttin.. but i haven't seen you around since we got u 2nd or 3rd a few sessions ago after HIing down spinner.. if i'm right u've been gone since then.. or even before then :crazy:
you should come back chefsta.. i'm sure i can make room in my crew if u want Wink
Quote:Return ha I never really was any good in the first place, most people didnt even know I was gone or knew who I was to start with.

Dont be like that Tongue You know I miss you! And so do several other of us .. "vet´s"
i miss you chef Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7