Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most OVER-rated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i miss him also, thats why i asked about him returning Smile
i say dandanger... Cool
I seen this thread and was sooo hoping it would be me.

THANK YOU! Seriously... I suck ballz
paki is the most over rated :ooo:
Quote:I seen this thread and was sooo hoping it would be me.

and theres jason being modest Big Grin
Overrated huh...ima have to go with panda :grin: :grin: :grin:

P.S. Page Ownage
Quote:
Quote:I seen this thread and was sooo hoping it would be me.

and theres jason being modest Big Grin
modest?? is this a new term for moderator? lol j/k :p
Quote:
Quote:I would have to go with Nicke Kredite.... personally he hasnt shown me any skills at all except taking out a cc out of the walet and using it on mc
i'd have to disagree with you man.. nicke's damn good.. there's alot of ppl who just " take a cc out of the walet and use it on mc"
not just nicke, nicke uses his credits wisely and does the most he can do with the credits he does buy..

i agree with dan(panda) cuz once u pull out that cc u will use it wisely..u know u wouldnt want to waste ur money..so i dont really know nicke but i heard good things about him
DD

<3 chef
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I would have to go with Nicke Kredite.... personally he hasnt shown me any skills at all except taking out a cc out of the walet and using it on mc
i'd have to disagree with you man.. nicke's damn good.. there's alot of ppl who just " take a cc out of the walet and use it on mc"
not just nicke, nicke uses his credits wisely and does the most he can do with the credits he does buy..

i agree with dan(panda) cuz once u pull out that cc u will use it wisely..u know u wouldnt want to waste ur money..so i dont really know nicke but i heard good things about him
nicke pwns..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7