Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i need helper crews, leader gets a spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok heres the deal guys, i need 4-5 helper crews(can have more if more are inteerested)
we are gonna try and beat dynasty i have 4 spots left in the crew the leaders of the helpers that give me the most wins get a spot in the crew, one of the spots is already taken up so that leaves 3 spots. post here to show your interest and get us as many wins as posible
Yo! My teams pretty good n i might try this... lemme talk it over w/ my team and we'll go from ther... i love being the leader of a great team and wouldnt be able to if u i leave
Yo gidday bro ,if slick and all them are helping ya out count me in aswell ....or if u want me in the main crew id be happy aswell Wink
Nice crew....dynasty will have competion...best of luck to you guys
thanks all, yea black_metal, i think it would be good if you could go in a helper to help them get CMs to start eith and join abit later in the round
glad to see i'll have competition :grin:
as long as u have nuttin to do wif romeo..
i think we'll all keep our Cms next round!!! :grin:
black start in mine and help me build in the begging...then when im set jus leave and ill build the cbr myself...and start passin wins...all i need is for u to help me get sum cms...thats about it...

and JDM...u gonna help gidday out or what??
LuDe hus crew or helper crew r u joining?
Im in dynasty next round..
What eva u thinks best 4 me to be and wer u need da help etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8