Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Notice to all players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote: You and your opponent must have a Power Rating greater than 0 in order to race.

Yeah your a pussy if you have that. I mean come on. If you dont want to race dont ahve a freaking car. and a stock civic to boot. Go buy yourself a freaking stock civic, sit in it, and then sell the damn thing and you will be offlien without a car. This is sad that some players are too lazy to take a few losses, or maybe wins offline. They took this outta the game for a reason, sad to see it come back though.
lol most stil dont knwo how to do it but agreed its pretty sad that people do it lol only way they can keep a high ratio haha
i know how. but i dont do it. i agree with modogg.
me too. and this is actually helping the noobs. it saves credits Confusedmirk:
Well, I have stolen a few cars with 0 PR.
I got that wen I tried racing Fresh_accepts. I guess he doesn't accept offline races. :crazy:
have more power pussys
lol i agree....and um setting to 0pr is easy...in the old days many people used to do it....I mean like more than half the top guys would do it except moddogg and a few others
Quote:lol i agree....and um setting to 0pr is easy...in the old days many people used to do it....I mean like more than half the top guys would do it except moddogg and a few others

I never got the reasoning for that. I guess I didn't do it, because I could care less. I have never been a "racer". If ya know me, you know I steal. Maybe that is why Mike never did it. He was a thief back when it was going on...or atleast in gold.
0pr was for not getting ur ratio [censored] over while u were sleeping
Pages: 1 2 3