Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I GOT NUMBER 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
romeo Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:
romeo Wrote:makes sence to me

lets not forget ur the one who went to jupiter and was banging sum chick countless times

that was a true story

and has no relation to what makes sence to me

ok minutepenisboy

the only relation my penis has to a minute is 60 seconds in a minute my penis 60 cm long and how u would no that scares me.
maybe u should look up the other meaning to minute...as is minature....small....tiny.... as in wen u fuk ur gf in her ass shes asks continuasly if its in yet.
weeman182 Wrote:the only relation my penis has to a minute is 60 seconds in a minute my penis 60 cm long and how u would no that scares me.

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

GTFO

Go chew on the business end of a loaded shotgun and do us all a favor!
OneHotBitch Wrote:
frogger Wrote:but u can say its chocolate milk if u want http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/Tilt080805.htm

WTF is that sh!t? What kind of pussy drinks sh!t like that? Drink some real shit, maybe you'll get some hair on your chest and your balls may finally drop.

if my balls have not droped by 27 im a sad mofo and that bitch best find someone else to sap for child suport

its a very good enrgy drink
Rick James Wrote:da shit gets ah drunk bitch
Quote:You have had more dick in you than I have you cum gargler. Now get on your knees and bow to me and praise me for being the better person than you...

PSS - Die in a fire with that noob.

fuckinshit... fine... touche... i'm too worn out for this... and drunk... but yea i'm sure i just left myself open for a good burn with that... dammit... enjoy it cuase eventually i'll sober up like most of your dates and i'll start running... booya! still got it... lmao
owned....

end of discuSSION like S.S.I.O.N

try but you got nothing
seriously what does it take to get a tall glass of choc milk
frogger Wrote:if my balls have not droped by 27 im a sad mofo and that bitch best find someone else to sap for child suport

its a very good enrgy drink
Rick James Wrote:da shit gets ah drunk bitch

If you are 27 and drinking shit like that, you are a pthetic little man. Go drink a Guiness aor a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar or a Boddington's if you want a drink. Not some sissy ass excuse for a wine cooler or a Zima called Tilt.
rakimdream Wrote:
Quote:You have had more dick in you than I have you cum gargler. Now get on your knees and bow to me and praise me for being the better person than you...

PSS - Die in a fire with that noob.

fuckinshit... fine... touche... i'm too worn out for this... and drunk... but yea i'm sure i just left myself open for a good burn with that... dammit... enjoy it cuase eventually i'll sober up like most of your dates and i'll start running... booya! still got it... lmao

:roll: Pity reply...cuz that shit was weak. Like your knees after a night out with the guys.
OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:the only relation my penis has to a minute is 60 seconds in a minute my penis 60 cm long and how u would no that scares me.

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

GTFO

Go chew on the business end of a loaded shotgun and do us all a favor!

quite cleary, yes. what kind off thick bastard question is that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13