Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I GOT NUMBER 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:oh im stumped for a comback that would be half as good as that, did u actually make that on up youself, come on how long did it take u?

About 10 seconds...or to put it in your terms, roughly the same amount of time it takes your mother to wash the cum out of her gaping ass after she gets home from work. She's got that sh!t down to a science...it only takes her 10 seconds!

hahahahahaha, she must have learnt from you then huh? oh shit no u dont wash the cum from between ur cheeks do u.
romeo Wrote:[Image: weeman.jpg]

i said end of discussion

major turn on
damn someones twat hurts tonight
romeo Wrote:
romeo Wrote:[Image: weeman.jpg]

i said end of discussion

major turn on

lol, good insult, u found a picture and put my username on it, thats the kind of insult i would expect from a 5 year old, but hey....
fuk off i did that.

u sent me that picture on the forums ages ago n i happend to re ignite its flame...
romeo Wrote:fuk off i did that.

u sent me that picture on the forums ages ago n i happend to re ignite its flame...

except ive only jus registered to forums today! go and have an overdose sumwhere u dirty little smackhead!
weeman182 Wrote:

except ive only jus registered to forums today! go and have an overdose sumwhere u dirty little smackhead!

/yourself noob!
OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:

/yourself noob!

again with an insult that must have took u the best part of a second to come up with.
How is calling someone a NOOB an insult?
i dont no but i think they have givin up or maybe even better.... the may both have died!! we can only hope
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13