Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Guess Who Back..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yea Its Me HomiePA And All.......
Me And Jreed Gonna Run The Crew Again Since We Had So Many Fans Last Session As Like All The Others......Love Us Or Hate Us We Gonna Need People That Race And Ill Be Spending So It Will Keep Us In It If We Can keep Up.....
I Can And Jreed Can So I Need People Like Us And I Know Alot Of People Are In Leads Crew And Others But We Can And Will Do Betta Then Session By Far Anyone That Was In There Knows That Because A Few People Didnt Try Hard And Fucked Up TOO!
But If You Want In Post Here And Let The Hatin Began.
I like bananas
why dont you and jreed just join up with my crew?
lanceroz03 Wrote:why dont you and jreed just join up with my crew?

Bcuse you suck and they are actually good
haha too bad i dont suck... i guarantee im a better racer than you
lanceroz03 Wrote:haha too bad i dont suck... i guarantee im a better racer than you

Not if I want to race, no you aint, if I want to race an entire session, i'd be one of the best CM racers in the game, but exams coming up in January and mocks this month so I dont got the time
lanceroz03 Wrote:why dont you and jreed just join up with my crew?

Cause Got Alot Of People Wanna Me And Jreed To Join And We More Or Less Like Being In Control.... Big Grin
i love how u think i suck just cuz u dont know me... but i guarantee i would outrace u any round
lanceroz03 Wrote:i love how u think i suck just cuz u dont know me... but i guarantee i would outrace u any round

You Guys Are Both Good Racers But Plz Take This SomeWhere Esle To Fight....
hell lancer did you get lvl 35 this session?
even tho i dont know you that in my book makes you a great racer lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5