Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ezavm the return....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as time goes long...it's time for me to come back to play MC...anyone that intrested in having me.... post in here... only will join for crew that goin for top..... and will play at least 16 hours a day coz now i having alot of time..hehe free from anything....
Obviously you'll prolly end up getting accepted to DYNASTY, even if it means that Panda has to kick some poor fellow's ass out of the crew... You probably won't be joining with HomiePA and IHI b/c Rach and a few ppl are really out to get them next round probably, so you most likely won't want to be in a crew like that eh?....
i knw u cudnt stay away 4 lng ... and race 4 sum1 trying to take dwn dynasty keep some fun in the game
lol... a fast return to MC... hahaha :roll:
lets get it start rolling this Sunday man.... :wink:
dude lets hook it up like in night moves i need more good racers i have a few coming in but can use all i can get
dude lets hook it up like in night moves i need more good racers i have a few coming in but can use all i can get

The_Nemesis
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
my crew's full ez Sad
i'll try to find u some room homie =/
nope...danny sorry...he joinin me...
no join mine for another round
hes mine...
Pages: 1 2 3