Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ezavm the return....

as time goes long...it's time for me to come back to play MC...anyone that intrested in having me.... post in here... only will join for crew that goin for top..... and will play at least 16 hours a day coz now i having alot of time..hehe free from anything....

Obviously you'll prolly end up getting accepted to DYNASTY, even if it means that Panda has to kick some poor fellow's ass out of the crew... You probably won't be joining with HomiePA and IHI b/c Rach and a few ppl are really out to get them next round probably, so you most likely won't want to be in a crew like that eh?....

i knw u cudnt stay away 4 lng ... and race 4 sum1 trying to take dwn dynasty keep some fun in the game
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lol... a fast return to MC... hahaha :roll:
lets get it start rolling this Sunday man.... :wink:

dude lets hook it up like in night moves i need more good racers i have a few coming in but can use all i can get
Nemesis_Program

dude lets hook it up like in night moves i need more good racers i have a few coming in but can use all i can get

The_Nemesis
Nemesis_Program

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
my crew's full ez Sad
i'll try to find u some room homie =/
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

nope...danny sorry...he joinin me...
AlKi

no join mine for another round
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

hes mine...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BB4L RETURN KiNg_DiNg 49 9,453 12-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Last Post: insane__KICKS
  MidniterZ Return 180sx 29 5,387 06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon