Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What does it mean to be a VET?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im confused :oops:
i like looking after sick animals

:oops:
Confusedhock: is that wht it means? Finally, thanks for clearing that up for me romeo
ne time paki

i must attent to some pussy's now
XxPakixX Wrote:Confusedhock: is that wht it means? Finally, thanks for clearing that up for me romeo

A veteran refers to a person who is experienced in a particular area, particularly referring to people in the armed forces. (From Latin vetus, meaning "old.")

and just to clarify the other extent:
A newbie (also spelled noob, newb, or n00b in the leetspeak of internet culture) is a to a particular field, the term being commonly used on the internet, where it might refer to new users of a game, a newsgroup, the World Wide Web itself, or an operating system.
nah a vet is someone who takes care of animals sorta like romeo does help the nation romeo Smile
romeo Wrote:i like looking after sick animals :oops:
romeo Wrote:i must attent to some pussy's now

Confusedhock: Dayum, man - you better double up on the latex.
Well it seems to me, according to most of the people around here you're only a Vet if you know everyone.

I've been playing this game since the 2nd session whenever the hell that was. I rarely put in a full effort and mainly just play for fun to pass time, except when in a crew that is working/racing I log on a lot more and care. I haven't gotten 1st, I've placed top 25 a few times now as well as know how to HI and boost well enough.

I don't think I'm awesome at this game, but I know what the hell I'm doing regardless of if some random "vet" calls me a n00b just because they have never talked to me or even noticed me. I'm not one to pipe up and talk a lot so I don't really get noticed, which is just fine with me lol.

So in MY opinion, a Vet is someone who has been around a long time and knows how the game works and can play it well. Pretty simple if you ask me.
Precaus Wrote:nah a vet is someone who takes care of animals sorta like romeo does help the nation romeo Smile

hahaha
yes, firehawk. It is simple. The thing is someone can say there a vet, but if nobody recognizes the name and what not then in that persons eyes they are not a vet. but that doesnt mean you are not a vet.

take booseter for example. he is a vet, been around playing with me in gold for years. yet some people wonder who the hell he is. Some people like to show off there skill and there knowledge and get there name out there, other people are not as loud and they just sit back and chill.
Pages: 1 2 3