Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: confussed on Exp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am level 10. Im racing all people that claim lvl 10 but gaining .01. Im racing people with simular reaction time and still gaining less then .25.

Something change with Exp that i did not see before?

Please dont flame because I am honestly confussed
im confused about it too
but i quite racing and started hi'ing
This is the way it seems, although I could be totally off base here.
Race someone your level, if you win you get quite a bit of exp, at level 14 I was getting 7k for some races, if you lose I think the exp is less, also the higher your opponents nw the better, I was getting great exp from modogg
Exactly... Dyna is lvl 28 with 10% of the total races I have Confusedhock: Wins are worth way more and the higher the NW the better.
monteman Wrote:Exactly... Dyna is lvl 28 with 10% of the total races I have Confusedhock: Wins are worth way more and the higher the NW the better.

Confusedhock: ugh
.08% off of dyna
yeah but dyna is 28 my point is to get the really good experience you have to beat an EQUAL level, losing to anyone blows from what I can tell.
calder12 Wrote:yeah but dyna is 28 my point is to get the really good experience you have to beat an EQUAL level, losing to anyone blows from what I can tell.
Dyna and SEXY_RED are the two lvl 28 ppl o_O
for now!

remembar, i hab dyna's leval 28 pimped out range! D;

drops to 10 mill and spams offline* @@
Pages: 1 2