Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confussed on Exp.

I am level 10. Im racing all people that claim lvl 10 but gaining .01. Im racing people with simular reaction time and still gaining less then .25.

Something change with Exp that i did not see before?

Please dont flame because I am honestly confussed

im confused about it too
but i quite racing and started hi'ing
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

This is the way it seems, although I could be totally off base here.
Race someone your level, if you win you get quite a bit of exp, at level 14 I was getting 7k for some races, if you lose I think the exp is less, also the higher your opponents nw the better, I was getting great exp from modogg

Exactly... Dyna is lvl 28 with 10% of the total races I have Confusedhock: Wins are worth way more and the higher the NW the better.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

monteman Wrote:Exactly... Dyna is lvl 28 with 10% of the total races I have Confusedhock: Wins are worth way more and the higher the NW the better.

Confusedhock: ugh

http://www.corruptinteractive.com/phpbb/...hp?t=94385

O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

.08% off of dyna

yeah but dyna is 28 my point is to get the really good experience you have to beat an EQUAL level, losing to anyone blows from what I can tell.

calder12 Wrote:yeah but dyna is 28 my point is to get the really good experience you have to beat an EQUAL level, losing to anyone blows from what I can tell.
Dyna and SEXY_RED are the two lvl 28 ppl o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

for now!

remembar, i hab dyna's leval 28 pimped out range! D;

drops to 10 mill and spams offline* @@

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  confussed kart94racer 6 1,711 06-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon