Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: camp_newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys. i feel that i need to give back to the mc community and train newbie just like i was trained by a few of u a lil more then a year ago when i started. im gonna start a crew that is geared toward helping out any one that is a newbie and needs help on all aspects of the game. or any one that needs help. before i make it though i wanan know whos all is interested in joining before i leave the crew im in. i already got a few people, but am looking for atleast 5-8 people before i start it. thanks
mike and please no flaming lol
When is this takin place and would you need any help helping newbies? I actually kinda like helping them out.I am not a newbie by any means,But can help with the fundamentals of the game.If that would help any.
right now i got a few atm i haven't gotten time to help them much and ic ould use the work and yea i no ur not a noob i no who ya are is ur in game name same as fourms? im not sure anymore
count me in!
i'll be in the first, second, AND last place crews!! Big Grin
yeah a member of crews coming 1 and 2 and leading the crew that comes last lol <3
200mphblurr Wrote:right now i got a few atm i haven't gotten time to help them much and ic ould use the work and yea i no ur not a noob i no who ya are is ur in game name same as fourms? im not sure anymore

Yep still the same,tho I have contemplated changing my IGN back to Ulost2aGirl