Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
camp_newbie

hi guys. i feel that i need to give back to the mc community and train newbie just like i was trained by a few of u a lil more then a year ago when i started. im gonna start a crew that is geared toward helping out any one that is a newbie and needs help on all aspects of the game. or any one that needs help. before i make it though i wanan know whos all is interested in joining before i leave the crew im in. i already got a few people, but am looking for atleast 5-8 people before i start it. thanks
mike and please no flaming lol

When is this takin place and would you need any help helping newbies? I actually kinda like helping them out.I am not a newbie by any means,But can help with the fundamentals of the game.If that would help any.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

right now i got a few atm i haven't gotten time to help them much and ic ould use the work and yea i no ur not a noob i no who ya are is ur in game name same as fourms? im not sure anymore

count me in!
i'll be in the first, second, AND last place crews!! Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

yeah a member of crews coming 1 and 2 and leading the crew that comes last lol <3
Orgasm Donor

200mphblurr Wrote:right now i got a few atm i haven't gotten time to help them much and ic ould use the work and yea i no ur not a noob i no who ya are is ur in game name same as fourms? im not sure anymore

Yep still the same,tho I have contemplated changing my IGN back to Ulost2aGirl
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon