Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: To all in greed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to know what I did wrong to you guys, but please tell me
I don't think you did anything wrong.
You did your fair amount of racing and made lots of cbr for the crew.
So i don't know why you think you did something wrong?
everyone loses Cms, it's part of the game..
what makes the difference in top crews and 2nd place crews is not who loses Cms, or how many they lose..

it's how long they spend racing to get back the lost Cms that matters..

Mike, you did nothing wrong for the crew, if tread and lights out didn't cheat with their multis, they would still have a crew that's in one piece.
Modogg85 did nothing wrong.. point your fingers in the right direction next time.

that's all Tongue
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:everyone loses Cms, it's part of the game..
what makes the difference in top crews and 2nd place crews is not who loses Cms, or how many they lose..

it's how long they spend racing to get back the lost Cms that matters..

Mike, you did nothing wrong for the crew, if tread and lights out didn't cheat with their multis, they would still have a crew that's in one piece.
Modogg85 did nothing wrong.. point your fingers in the right direction next time.

that's all Tongue

Finally someone who knows the game admits this lol
this game is crazy i'm in modoggs crew and i work with a .44 ratio and 47% happiness and don't lose cm's well not much i lost 22 earlier today but i worked like 30 times without losing with the same bad stats
and I have worked with over a .80 and done everything by the rules and lost em in the past so there is a random factor in there too Smile
i think some people are just cursed and need to talk to there local witch doctor
I know, I am just frustrated and pissed off that people are telling me that I dont know how to work. Cause everybody here knows that I know how to work....I cover the angles and I stayed online and raced my fucking ass off to see nobody else but a select few to actually try. The crew that I made now has over 60 CM's if people lose them whatever, cause they get them back. They dont log out and say fuck it. Let someone else do it
Which is exactly why I posted in Ed's crew idea that I think the game should go back to not being able to lose CM's

Reasons For:

1. Many people are nervous to work, some to the point I have seen where they don't want to at all which totally defeats the purpose of them.

2. The best crews will still have the most CM's because they race harder and longer.

3. There is no cap on CBR now so having a million CM's is a good thing lol.

4. It would save frustration for crew leaders not knowing who lost them.

5. No more "Bob lost all the CM's boot him, whoops wasn't Bob =/"

Reasons Against:

1. Can't think of one single reason.....
Im in panda crew and i work my models liek 20% and lose like 100 times befor i work and dont lose cms i only lost 7 csm becuase i put in bad numbers Sad
Pages: 1 2 3