Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: suspended account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, who messed up my posting Smile

I should not post within 5 minutes after waking up.

If you don't understand what I said...please go to the kindergarden again. Wink
ttt..... still no answer

SSVegito

fwd it onto ray last night with a few others.
Allright, now I need to sign up to forums, cause my account has been suspended also. It has been 3-4 days and no response, and no explanation. I don't have multi's, and the closest to it is my wife, and my kid both have an account.
any help here would be great. I was havin a purty good session.
if u son has the it they had the same password....same password multies
ya, it is all a simple password.
So, a password and same ip address. Ok, I can see what went wrong. now how the hell do I get back on and race?
It is seriously a load of BS what they are doing! My brother's account was suspended for what reason??? We live in the same house and have the same address, but that doesn't mean we share accounts.

It doesn't really matter anymore b/c he's in the army and being shipped to Iraq on Friday, but still, that's BS. We weren't cheating with our SEPARATE accounts.
Is every kid that I tuned for gonna get banned too?
Why don't they check before they pull the plug. They got e-mail adresses. My wife can care less, my kid is bummed, but this pisses me off.
Hmmm, i didn't think about the tuning thing too. I helped countless people with tuning as well. I don't think they could or would do anything about that. This whole suspending accounts thing is stupid and very annoying.
ttt.... still nothing, nice way to run a business
Pages: 1 2 3 4