Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: suspended account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

SSVegito

Hey maybe you cheated and hes not giving it back... thats why he banned the accounts the other night. SO if you are guilty quit acting like a bitch. If not sorry its taking so long.
i got 2 brothers and we all use the same computer and we havnt be banned

SSVegito

thats because they have ways of finding multies you must not violate them or something.
I got suspended. I definitely don't have multi's.
Sorry my good session got shot in the ass.
Wonder if I will get it back in the next session, or just create a multi and start racing with it.
hmmm
Why would they suspend my brother's account? mostly all he did was HI. If I had the password and was getting on and HIing on his account, does that count as having a multi? and if so, for who?

He's in the army and going to Iraq in 2 months anyways so it doesn't really matter if he gets it back. I was just wondering if whoever suspended the account would explain why to me?
how does mc no that it's ur bro? (they don't ) for all they no it's u wid a multi
they jus c that the two accounts are on the same ip adress and it looks like a multi
i can understand that, but is it our fault we are both on the same computer? I mean we live at the same house, so that means our accounts are multies? Whatever. This is stupid and they probably won't even fix it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
quick...they might...remember this session started 2 hours right after the session before this ended...so i don't think there was really time for fixing bugs n stuff
Well I still don't know if what even for multi's why I got suspended. This post aint doin crap and raymond hasnt replied to an e-mail to him. But if it is because of multi's then three accounts on one IP address is why I can't race anymore. Maybe when you sign up they should make you agree to only one person in your house can have an account.
Sure would be nice to hear from someone though.
well, think about what happened with cubby this period... he got suspended, but managed to get it unsuspended.lol... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4