Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is this Kid joking me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
From: WiReD___________ Date: Mar 22, 06 - 03:13PM Delete Reply
Im just saying that the icon you gave me doesnt represent btp for me anymore..it represents project..

I went through tyler, highway_officer, and kiro hatting e cauz of this kid to get him in btp cauz i thought i was being nice, and this is what he says to me Confusedhock:
someone teach this kid some manners and respect :!:

Iam and always have been loyal to btp cauz they were my first top crew, and i was under the impression that many mc players were always loyal to their 1st top crew, it's just a form of respect.
Y don't u just spit on me next time wired?
even that will prob show a bit more respect
Luke,
What i said there was nothing in disrespect. This is a conversation between you and me and did not need to be broughten here to get me bashed. That was totally out of line.

Now,
What i meant by that was that tyler deserved that top crew. And i meant that since i really didnt deserve that medal and i deserve the one in Project__D and im not getting it, Im going to always think of that medal as a 'Project__D' icon. And i dont really care if i have this icon or not, I helped you get that icon back i took away from you and im happy with that. Dont sit there and say i keep that icon for my pleasure, I have asked ray to remove it and he said okay but tyler stopped me from doing something as stupid as that. So therefore, I think of that icon (which i dont care about right now) as an icon from Project__D.
You can sit there and call me immature, but why in the hell are you sitting her fighting me because of a damn icon? Who cares or gives a shit man. Its over with and nothing can be changed.

-Nate-
-WiReD-
No doubt, luke, that kid jumps ships soo fast! And what a backstabber, omg.

Tyler and Highway_Officer left the crew partly b/c of him joining. And it created so much tension between the guys afterwards... Man, you should nvr have asked Ray to let the kid back into btp.
Seriously man,
Shut the fuck up and stay out of these forums. I try to do the same now as many people have confronted me about my behaviour here. Your the reason why i act like this. You act like your some good player that can do good in any situation. Your not. No one is. Everyone screws up sometime and im tired of you 'trying' to bash me in every situation. I know who my real friends are and arent. But calling me 'jumping ships man' is way out of target as i dont jump ships. Why the fuck would i leave rom3o for a 2nd time and join btp and run against him once again. Thats insane. I need to show rom3o the respect i have for him and i owe him this because i dropped out of his crew to get luke that top crew i took away from him.You make urself look like an idiot everytime you post something trying to bash me.
It's not the icon!!!
i couldn't care less bout that
did u even read my post? :roll:
and if u think u will get bagged on 4 this u clearly think it was a bad and disrespectful comment.
and u weren't saying u didn't earn it on msn to me, u were begging me to get u back in, and saying how much racing u did 4 btp. now stop kissing tylers ass, ur only sayig this cauz tyler seen that as the wrong decision and left.
Your right luke,
He left, and i wouldnt have joined and killed his icon and pride if i knew how cool of a guy he was. And im not kissing ass, Tyler has helped me tons and by damn i should respect him more than anyone in this game. I do so.
Your right,
I begged you. I was icon greedy. You dont fucking imagine how many people i offered my spot to on Project__D this session. Ask tyler, Not only, I offered to give tread the spot and tyler said no and i should keep it. You have no room to call me begging anymore
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Seriously man,
Shut the **** up and stay out of these forums. I try to do the same now as many people have confronted me about my behaviour here. Your the reason why i act like this. You act like your some good player that can do good in any situation. Your not. No one is. Everyone screws up sometime and im tired of you 'trying' to bash me in every situation. I know who my real friends are and arent. But calling me 'jumping ships man' is way out of target as i dont jump ships. Why the **** would i leave rom3o for a 2nd time and join btp and run against him once again. Thats insane. I need to show rom3o the respect i have for him and i owe him this because i dropped out of his crew to get luke that top crew i took away from him.You make urself look like an idiot everytime you post something trying to bash me.

u not jump ships hahahaha don't make me laugh
he is rihgt Nate i should never have gotten u back in.
and once again i have said to u I DON'T WANT U!!
i said it would be good with u and remco racing together but i don't want u!! Show rom3o respect?? Nate u just go 4 who ever looks like they have the win in the bag. No loyalty no respect
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Your right luke,
He left, and i wouldnt have joined and killed his icon and pride if i knew how cool of a guy he was. And im not kissing ass, Tyler has helped me tons and by damn i should respect him more than anyone in this game. I do so.
Your right,
I begged you. I was icon greedy. You dont ******* imagine how many people i offered my spot to on Project__D this session. Ask tyler, Not only, I offered to give tread the spot and tyler said no and i should keep it. You have no room to call me begging anymore
lol is that y u asked tyler to get u back in
hahahaha kids :roll:
I GO FOR WHO HAS THE WIN?
DONT MAKE URSELF LOOK STUPID LUKE!
I am joining the underdog for 2 rounds in a row for sessions to come, Not only, I joined you and by god you were an underdog big time.

You are making urself look stupid luke
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Your right luke,
Your right,
I begged you. I was icon greedy. You dont ******* imagine how many people i offered my spot to on Project__D this session. Ask tyler, Not only, I offered to give tread the spot and tyler said no and i should keep it. You have no room to call me begging anymore
lol is that y u asked tyler to get u back in
hahahaha kids :roll:

Yeah,
I asked tyler to get me back in actually. I left because i thought i was doing the crew good. I chose to left so he simply told me i couldnt get back in. Yes i was upset. But sooner or later, i got over it and im glad bryce got the spot because he has never had one. :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6