Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: recruiters suck ass!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
eRazorzEDGE Wrote:pissed cuz all u guys did was lagg the fukin game so bad that even if u were able 2 keep ur IM's, u couldn't work n time

i'm SOOOOO glad that shit won't go down next round
the server lag would have been the same with the hitters and the workers(cuz of cruisin)
and 12 ppl recruitin at the same time didn't add 2 it? i remember last round went smooth........ hmmmmmmmmmm funny how not many ppl were recruitin then
You think thats bad...i wish ya would seen mine...i got hit for over 100k mods in the last 4 days!!! talk about sucking that shit sucked!!!
yea I think the recruiters hit everyone.. they blitzed me for days before the end too. Oh well, their names are on the stats..and seeing as half of the long time players are bored, recruiters might just cop it next round instead
LoveDontHate Wrote:You think thats bad...i wish ya would seen mine...i got hit for over 100k mods in the last 4 days!!! talk about sucking that shit sucked!!!

I'd say in the last two days of play i took well over 150,000 models. I know in the last 60seconds of play i took at least 4-5,000. It's rough. Some people got really pissed.

Oh well, next round I will try something different.
What you guys getting pissed for ? its a part of the game, same as HI'ing.. that annoys the fuck outta me but i accept it as part of the game, you're losin a few models... so what? I feel sorry for the people that are gettin hit for 100mill a pop but they get on with it, you should do the same and stop whining like lil' bitches :x
I thought it was pretty funny looking at the top 100 list and seeing only a few people with more than 1000 ims. That hasn't happend in a while i guess.
It is pretty annoying though not being able to work to get a lot of money, lol Smile.
faith Wrote:What you guys getting pissed for ? its a part of the game, same as HI'ing.. that annoys the **** outta me but i accept it as part of the game, you're losin a few models... so what? I feel sorry for the people that are gettin hit for 100mill a pop but they get on with it, you should do the same and stop whining like lil' bitches :x

The differnece between recruiting and HI'ng is that you win something for being a HI artist. Recruiting you win NOTHING.....no recongnition no nothing, so at the end of the day, your still a NOBODY if you recruite
Quit whining like a sorry bit_h . take your lumps , and stfu . you have done it yourself .
LOL modogg5 hahahaha i like how you dont give a fuck, but you still whining
Pages: 1 2 3 4