Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: recruiters suck ass!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i feel your pain :evil:
Thats Kinda Funny :lol:

Im Glad you think we suck bro :wink:

gL to you :wink:

-HYDE
Jmacker Wrote:LOL modogg5 hahahaha i like how you dont give a ****, but you still whining

How am I whinning, did you see me bitching because someone recruited all of my models, I was just trying to get the whole point across. Recruiting does nothing for the person recruiting. It isnt a stat that wins anything, you get no medal for me. NOTHING, in fact. It doesnt even show you who recruited your models in your history, so unless you actually watch them recruite your models, nobody will know that you recruited the models. You know....so STFU about whinning,.
For your info. recruiting does do some good . I can make as much money recruiting and working , as some of you do hi'ing . And I don't even want a stupid ribbin or icon , so you can stfu , you whiner
BoneDaddY Wrote:For your info. recruiting does do some good . I can make as much money recruiting and working , as some of you do hi'ing . And I don't even want a stupid ribbin or icon , so you can stfu , you whiner

*Bitch slaps* Are you crazy ? *bitch slaps*
BoneDaddY Wrote:For your info. recruiting does do some good . I can make as much money recruiting and working , as some of you do hi'ing . And I don't even want a stupid ribbin or icon , so you can stfu , you whiner

if you tell one more person to stfu I'll shut you up in the forums personally, got that?
when woman the the weather turn cold i wanna be keepin' you warm i got the right ~temperature if shelter you from the storm
oh lawd, gal I got the right tactics to turn you on, and girl i...
wanna be the Papa...you can be the mom....oh oh!

la la la
i'll be the mom Big Grin

runs*
Quote:when woman the the weather turn cold

ohhhhhh ah ha! so that's what he says.. > _<

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i'll be the mom Big Grin

runs*

you've already played the mommy role before daniel o_O *inserts image of dan wearing earings and makeup.. ( cant find pic ) lol

:lol:
maybe i should try the daddy role? :?

hehe Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4