Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey will someone teach me to HI really good???? ingame name is NUMBER1RACER . plz send me a message in the forums or in the game about it. thx cya
i use the numbers 49/149 or 69/169 and either go for double or triple their nw and do it while they are in home mode or prowling....but im not a pro at hi`ing, i had 40 with that combination...hope this helps...
never heard of u...what's ur ingame name?
wannago's game name is numba1racer, and hemicuda's game name is hemicuda i believe.lol... b/c i remember trying to boost his car a couple of times, but he was too low for me.lol
eh..I thought I have shown you how to HI. Wink
only one of your combos worked for me 69/169
are u sure 49/149 works????? never heard of it. and is there any specific status for it???? 69/169 is for racing/prowling/recruiting rite????
i only do his in racing or prowling mode so i dont kno bout tuning mode...but ya....49/149 works..thats what i got half my hi`s off of...
ok. thx for the tips. and if more people got other really good combos or tips plz tell me also.
it varies the algorithm changes from session to session

i said ot u in game already wannago

it depends on there status networth and if u choose to bleve so timing.

racing
i used 45/190 for 1.8x nw

55/179 for 1.2x nw

140/190 for 1.5x nw

130/170 for 2x nw

24/188 for 2.5 x nw
Pages: 1 2 3