Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats to the top 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
dont be so sure midnite

i know for fact few people could have hit him but he played it smart and doged them.

and some just had to werk on a monday lol
lol. ya that would kinda suck.
not once was any1 in range to hit him

the last 4 1/2 hours of the game i was sitting there with 7k-25k in credits hitting every1 that got over 60 million... no1 could have gotten him unless they used black magic
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP 3 WINNERS AND ENJOY U'R PRIZES DON'T BE GREDDY PAY 4 SOME1 ELSE IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT :grin:
Quote:dont be so sure midnite

i know for fact few people could have hit him but he played it smart and doged them.

and some just had to werk on a monday lol

you know for a fact they could have hit him... but in the same sentence you say how he dodged them...
so that said, you dont know that they could have hit him...

SSVegito

Quote:not once was any1 in range to hit him

the last 4 1/2 hours of the game i was sitting there with 7k-25k in credits hitting every1 that got over 60 million... no1 could have gotten him unless they used black magic

In the last 4 1/2 hours true but about 745 am i could have jumped and ruined his day... i had pleanty of creds
this may be true.. i was sleeping Smile

SSVegito

oh no this was true if i could have gotten up earlier and set [censored] up he would have been torn down and raped like a whiteboy in prison. :crazy:
Jon, i thought i told you to stop bringing that up... how do you expect to get rid of your night terrors if you keep reliving the experiance? :crazy:
dam. was planning on doin some damage today but decided to go beach instead. waves was small and crappy. guess i missed out on the fun. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5