Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats to the top 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
panda u are a cool guy.. sometimes.. but overall he is coo

SSVegito

I never went to prison but i watch american history x and that was good enough for me.

Nathaniel you didnt miss a whole lot typical ending...
In all honesty jumping to 200 million was cake. I logged on when I got to work at about 8:30 a.m. and there wasn't anyone on so I said hell with it and bought a few credits, worked them all in a row, then sold all my cars and I was sitting at 200 million NW. I wasn't hit once on my way up, and nobody even tried. I think my jumping was just lucky because I got online at the right time. Had no plans on hitting anyone once I got there, just hoped I could get a little help staying there and I did. Thanks again for those that watched my back.
Quote:id do it anytime man, i <3 crushing peoples dreams

Along with what yo said Jules, man that was fun Tongue
Good Job man we could have taken you alot higher but they didnt want us to but since you placed its all good Tongue hope you have fun with it Tongue
No I am Vetteboy Tongue
Quote:I never went to prison but i watch american history x and that was good enough for me.

Nathaniel you didnt miss a whole lot typical ending...
GREAT FUCKEN MOVIE!!! that negro got CURBED!!!
mrrrr Tongue [censored] good top3....r=)
lol the last hour my msn went crazy ppl askin me when i was jumpin to take ppl down lol i was tempted but 1, It was 2 am an i really couldnt be arsed an 2, i already took ya top crew from ya an thought that u did well gettin there

Well done guys
i think we couldve done better this session..
we did good and all.. we shoudl've had an extra 100 mill lead on em..
lets step it up a bit guys..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5