Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEXT SESSION CHANGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cheers man, nicely said, im looking forward to these changes if they are applied. Will make racing return.
wow...this thread went to hell real fast

nice job guys

oh btw i can be on easy for 15 hours a day racing online. I've done it before and can do it again. Never used a macro/bot and refuse to use AP. You dont have to cheat to win, you have to be smarter
slickNsxy Wrote:wow...this thread went to hell real fast

nice job guys

oh btw i can be on easy for 15 hours a day racing online. I've done it before and can do it again. Never used a macro/bot and refuse to use AP. You dont have to cheat to win, you have to be smarter

finally someone who understands Big Grin
slacker-god Wrote:I am saddened that Ray didn't take a little more care in choosing moderators who didn't ban people on a whim or swear at people and then tell them to stop swearing...seriously the selective censorship needs to stop.
But I am more saddened by Streetracer with whom I happen to agree but because he goes about his argument in such an abrasive manner no one will listen to him.
I find it strange that this debate is happening at the end of the session when historically the number of people logged in at the end is always low (wonderwoman phrased it as "being ninja" <3). AP levels the playing field in alot of ways and does in fact limit Macro usage simply for the fact that it makes them so visible. When Rom3o was using it it was pretty obvious because he was the only one logged in for long periods of time. Without AP Macro users can hide in a crowd.
With AP people can still cheat, creating multis and placing themselves on the AP list...it's obvious people will cheat no matter the circumstances but AP, in my opinion, lessens the impact.
This game is constantly evolving, which is part of its charm, so let the changes take effect, we'll see the outcome in the next session (and lets be civil about it hmmmm?) but in the coming session I ask that we start this debate a little earlier so that the ultimate decision to change important elements of the game isn't pressured by time constraints.

well said even quoted me >.<.

Although ive only banned 1 person and that was after multiple warnings xp and for good reasons.

Also with up there. Anyone in kk wont get banned. Haha

Thats funny because thats not true. Ask anyone, ive been banned a few times. Same as romeo, same as a few other people. So dont accuse us of your insignificant bullshit.

The playing field is level and its not our problem if you cant keep up. Thats just how it works.

Although thats why a few of us does give a hand out to new people or people who want icons and why is the whole point of romeo macroing popping up again.

He already admitted to it and stopped. Ray also has already given warnings and showed consenquences of that.

So drop it and lets get on with the subject
slickNsxy Wrote:wow...this thread went to hell real fast

nice job guys

well said.

you have to play next session dorkie!
pointless thread, locked

Oh shit i cant do that nvm continue adding to the stupidity of this thread everyone including myself
what was this thread about again?
Stop trying to act smart slacker-god. That's my job, and if you don't like it I can smack you out with a stack of sheepskins OK? The moderators are people, and people tend to moderate those that drive others nuts and generally rub people the wrong way, like you. You're a noob and don't see how to do everything yet or how to get around things and to do well with less credits and time - because of this you get mad and complain and take your frustrations out in here. Don't bother, we've seen a hundred of you and when you get tired of being beaten every round and getting nowhere and leave, there will be a hundred more just like you to follow.
well said to chinkie
I'm trying so hard to stay quiet.. but the hypocrisy is getting out of hand... :? *shakes head*

I can only hope that some of you grow out further than the 2 foot bubble you're all living in right now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10