Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEXT SESSION CHANGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
slickNsxy Wrote:oh btw i can be on easy for 15 hours a day racing online. I've done it before and can do it again. Never used a macro/bot and refuse to use AP. You dont have to cheat to win, you have to be smarter

sabi ng iba ikaw daw ang pinakamawais na manlalaro sa larong ito;biro lang ok;;;
oh some flip huh. let me get my dorkie and we can bust some flip on yo ass too.

haha
strEetRAcer Wrote:I'm trying so hard to stay quiet.. but the hypocrisy is getting out of hand... :? *shakes head*

I can only hope that some of you grow out further than the 2 foot bubble you're all living in right now

How is it hard to fuckin stay quite like fuck its not hard just dont post where your not needed simple as that

*wishses had mod powers to ban your ass*
uh... well i guess i'll kind of get back on topic here:

about the point being made about how AP was supposed to help stem the "macro" problem, from what i've noticed since coming back to MNC is that shlt hasn't really changed. before, instead of "macros" being the problem, it was the use of "multis". now i'm no wise-man, but i don't really see much difference with the AP system. obviously, this does not apply to the majority of MNC players (i would hope...), but i don't see how setting one's AP to race the same people (friends, cousins, moms, dads, sisters, grand parents, or god forbid "brothers")- whose account(s) remain at the same NW, exp level, etc the entire session- is really any different than people setting up "multis" to race themselves like in the past.

I personally don't really care either way about it, because i figure that no matter what, there will be people who will attempt to beat the system. it's happened since the beginning of the game, and it is still happening now.

on another note, i agree with whoever made the suggestion to abolish the NW range restriction for racing online. it makes sense to have it for offline play, so that it doesn't turn into another situation where all you do is log in and race the top person X amount of times to gain exp. (ex: danny_ocean lol)

finally, i agree completely with what midori has said about talking shlt, being a noob/vet, and about knowing where u stand in the MNC community. i'm pretty sure that for the most part, no one REALLY cares how much of a hard-ass you are or how gangsta' u can be.

even though i've been a registered member for hella long, i don't consider myself to be a "vet","pro", or w/e. I have the respect of other players because i earned it. I've never really talked shlt about other players because i've never needed to. sure I’ve had beefs with certain players and the cliques they associated with. like in the sessions where i was almost ALWAYS online racing, the crew i was in would end up getting "burned" out of first place in the last week of the session, and all my effort would be in vain. so instead of crying and bitching about it i learned how to steal and just HI'd, boosted, and recruited the living shlt out of people. i eventually got fed up with the drama and the "game changes", so i quit. for some reason, i decided to "check in" at the end of the last session, and here i am again.lol -.-'

so yeah, that's my two cents. :roll:
skogey10 Wrote:Stop trying to act smart slacker-god. That's my job, and if you don't like it I can smack you out with a stack of sheepskins OK? The moderators are people, and people tend to moderate those that drive others nuts and generally rub people the wrong way, like you. You're a noob and don't see how to do everything yet or how to get around things and to do well with less credits and time - because of this you get mad and complain and take your frustrations out in here. Don't bother, we've seen a hundred of you and when you get tired of being beaten every round and getting nowhere and leave, there will be a hundred more just like you to follow.

Silly canadian i've been here longer than you think, wink. :wink:
fuck off cunt...get a massive dick in you
joedabooger Wrote:F*** off c***...get a massive dick in you

Yea Nels, I bet hes really hurting now

[end sarcasim]
joedabooger Wrote:F*** off c***...get a massive dick in you

and yet another useless post from joe.. male pms :?
numba1stuna76 Wrote:uh... well i guess i'll kind of get back on topic here:

about the point being made about how AP was supposed to help stem the "macro" problem, from what i've noticed since coming back to MNC is that shlt hasn't really changed. before, instead of "macros" being the problem, it was the use of "multis". now i'm no wise-man, but i don't really see much difference with the AP system. obviously, this does not apply to the majority of MNC players (i would hope...), but i don't see how setting one's AP to race the same people (friends, cousins, moms, dads, sisters, grand parents, or god forbid "brothers")- whose account(s) remain at the same NW, exp level, etc the entire session- is really any different than people setting up "multis" to race themselves like in the past.

I personally don't really care either way about it, because i figure that no matter what, there will be people who will attempt to beat the system. it's happened since the beginning of the game, and it is still happening now.

on another note, i agree with whoever made the suggestion to abolish the NW range restriction for racing online. it makes sense to have it for offline play, so that it doesn't turn into another situation where all you do is log in and race the top person X amount of times to gain exp. (ex: danny_ocean lol)

finally, i agree completely with what midori has said about talking shlt, being a noob/vet, and about knowing where u stand in the MNC community. i'm pretty sure that for the most part, no one REALLY cares how much of a hard-ass you are or how gangsta' u can be.

even though i've been a registered member for hella long, i don't consider myself to be a "vet","pro", or w/e. I have the respect of other players because i earned it. I've never really talked shlt about other players because i've never needed to. sure I’ve had beefs with certain players and the cliques they associated with. like in the sessions where i was almost ALWAYS online racing, the crew i was in would end up getting "burned" out of first place in the last week of the session, and all my effort would be in vain. so instead of crying and bitching about it i learned how to steal and just HI'd, boosted, and recruited the living shlt out of people. i eventually got fed up with the drama and the "game changes", so i quit. for some reason, i decided to "check in" at the end of the last session, and here i am again.lol -.-'

so yeah, that's my two cents. :roll:

well said.
i like the rule changs, but this thread is bullshit. i love ya comment joe and we all know that truth about macs and who use's them for fuck sake!
its just bullshit. fuck integrity i say!
lets all be dodgy cheating cunts and fuck the game again!!!

i dont post much, so thats my 2 cents!
BLAHHH
HTFU!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10