Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Halo 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who here plays, if so what are your names so me and vendetta can dominate you all at some point
my account i cancelled today, but gonna make a new one, ill be gladly to whoop your arses. Big Grin idk you were talking all BIG and all, so i wanted to... TOO. haha, but yeah, im not great, but i dont suck... so im game once i get my account going... I WANT NEW MAPS!
i got the new maps, theyre nothing great
What amped meant to say is I am game Midori I will be on your team because Amped is not up to par.
haha i only got up to 43 legit, but then i ran into modders... and got brought down to 29, how fucked up is that! so then i stopped palying for 6 months. and now since the new maps came out, i wanna try again.
hiltz why do you constantly have to lie about my halo skills to make yourself feel better. hes upset because i beat him every time we play
I play halo 2 hit me up my gamer tag is eagle eye21. the new maps are awesome but the levels are going to reset soon.
I going to be pumped when the levels rest I dont plan on losing a game till lvl 30 like the old days if I can get the crew back together(crew does not involve amped).
because i wouldnt play with awful people...haha
New maps BLOW! Send me a F/R: xDanka
Pages: 1 2