Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 2?

who here plays, if so what are your names so me and vendetta can dominate you all at some point
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

my account i cancelled today, but gonna make a new one, ill be gladly to whoop your arses. Big Grin idk you were talking all BIG and all, so i wanted to... TOO. haha, but yeah, im not great, but i dont suck... so im game once i get my account going... I WANT NEW MAPS!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

i got the new maps, theyre nothing great
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

What amped meant to say is I am game Midori I will be on your team because Amped is not up to par.
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

haha i only got up to 43 legit, but then i ran into modders... and got brought down to 29, how fucked up is that! so then i stopped palying for 6 months. and now since the new maps came out, i wanna try again.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

hiltz why do you constantly have to lie about my halo skills to make yourself feel better. hes upset because i beat him every time we play

I play halo 2 hit me up my gamer tag is eagle eye21. the new maps are awesome but the levels are going to reset soon.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

I going to be pumped when the levels rest I dont plan on losing a game till lvl 30 like the old days if I can get the crew back together(crew does not involve amped).
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

because i wouldnt play with awful people...haha

New maps BLOW! Send me a F/R: xDanka
Poop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New halo 3 maps coming soon! poter 0 1,722 10-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post: poter
  New halo 3 maps coming soon! johncory25 0 1,387 01-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Halo 3 Officer_Cartman 29 8,098 12-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Last Post: HONDAJR7541
  halo wars D1STURB3D 2 1,844 11-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Kelly087