Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

SSVegito

Well through thick and thin jason you are great player. I dont hand out compliments to everyone. Although we dont see eye to eye on many things anymore but i remember you back in the day running with KK. But good luck in life and whatever adventures your canadian ass gets you into.
yeah later jason, have a good one
Jas you always was there to help me and you are a great person to talk to your canadian ass better have a good one without MC cause you damn sure will have more time Tongue
jason.. u cant leave me!! nooooooooo!
i will go through withdrawals!
cya man. have a good life.
hes been saying this for like the last 3 sessions. you know damn well that he isnt going anywhere. :crazy:
i have nothing but nice things 2 say about jason. :p

ok, jon, i get it, ur not gonna let me say anything bad about the canuck, but how fair is it that u let him go around flaming me and u don't edit his posts?
would this be a bad time to ask who jason is??.......... lolz.. J/K! :p good luck with wutever u plan on doing.. Big Grin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everyone leaving? Another player told me on msn last night that they were also done, but i won't say who just incase this person hasn't told anyone else.

damn rose stealing all of our good players. :mad:

but hey, i have a better chance of getting a win now. Big Grin

good luck.
lol i see how it is jason, punk ass hoe... bunneh better be right because i get to quit before you do :mad:
Pages: 1 2 3