Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HAY GUYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
shadow67 Wrote:WE_ARE_HUGE
FTMFW!

Jon must be the token negro.. :lol:
i guess i would have to join to run/work your account Confused lol playing foo ..

ross .... how are you mate?
somgs i'm asian let me join
damn that sucks for u ohwassup

paki is the master of macro's etc, and the way u r + your a hugantic ginormus n00b means paki wont have room for u.

btw hassam i tol u to wait 1 godamn session and u cant
lol i can be asain rofl

not really im white im interested, want an asian pm Greddy2005 he knows how to play and is an asian
hahha no need to go looking sumwhere else paki im the true asian here Big Grin ask romeo!!
haha tana <3 i know you always got my back lol..and romeo, this was so random. we were all in a chat yesterday and we just decided to run Sad ill be with you the next sess tho :oops:
im confuzed ...romeo vs paki ???

me wanna run with both ... one should wait a round ... and take the other in thier crew Smile

along with tana, myslf and others Tongue
slickNsxy Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:this crew best be running nxt round Tongue

youre running with me next round right?

sry about duble post ,
damn now everyone wants me lol ,

id love to have u by my side ross Tongue
TheJMan Wrote:im confuzed ...romeo vs paki ???

me wanna run with both ... one should wait a round ... and take the other in thier crew Smile

along with tana, myslf and others Tongue

yea that wont work :-p you guys can come... but half our crew hates rom...
and also you saw what happened when you mix people that dont get along this round (*cough Ang and kev*cough)
no sorry, its just a group of us old buddys who played together back in the day that still talk outside of the game...

:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4