Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HAY GUYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
PAKI!!! im an indian... add me. i aint half bad either... Smile

in game name GO_________ME
i thought it was ang running for top crew and not rom...but black if u cant run with me i guess i'll have to find someone else than...and sorry 01520, theres only room for 2 brownies in the crew Sad
shadow67 Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:im confuzed ...romeo vs paki ???

me wanna run with both ... one should wait a round ... and take the other in thier crew Smile

along with tana, myslf and others Tongue

yea that wont work :-p you guys can come... but half our crew hates rom...
and also you saw what happened when you mix people that dont get along this round (*cough Ang and kev*cough)
no sorry, its just a group of us old buddys who played together back in the day that still talk outside of the game...

:lol:

lol then how did i get into this crew ...yea i knw paki ..
and tana etc ..

but i dont think ive eva rolled with you =o ,

and paki cheak ya PMs Smile
is there a way i could join this here crew? no one has approached me about next session yet so i figure i should start approaching people
gey ok il run against u
dude with all you guys running crews...there is not going to be enough people to join my crew
XxPakixX Wrote:im like goin for top crew next sess and i was just wondering who would like to help me? i got a sick crew right now, it has 2 whiteys, 1 blackie, 1 paki, 1 indian... YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THAT COMBO...I"M LOOKING FOR MORE ASIANS. please let me know asap.

i may not be asain but i can play hehe......ill join if u have room :wink:
I can make any female asian if they really want to join the crew.... Big Grin

i guess if you REALLLLLLY wanted to, i could make guys asian too... Confusedhock:

i prefer females though :oops:
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:I can make any female asian if they really want to join the crew.... Big Grin

i guess if you REALLLLLLY wanted to, i could make guys asian too... Confusedhock:

i prefer females though :oops:

haha your worthevery cent J !!
ross join one of the crews ?? gta be in to win bro !

brook wants to join paki ... =0
sorry had to move this topic it belonged in this forum from the get go.

goodluck with the crew btw.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4